This page has moved to a new address.

FFFWeek Day 3, Part 2 - The Annual White Cruise

Curvy Canadian: FFFWeek Day 3, Part 2 - The Annual White Cruise

Friday, June 28, 2013

FFFWeek Day 3, Part 2 - The Annual White Cruise

So after the Lane Bryant Blogger Conference, there was a bit of time for shopping (which I definitely took advantage of!). I picked up an amazing Vince Camuto dress that ended up getting shown in the Bloomingdales runway show later in the week and a gorgeous Dior lipstick. After that, I had to really hurry back to get ready for the white cruise!

I chose to wear a lovely caftan style dress that I had seen in the window of H&M when they debuted their eco-conscious collection. I remember looking at it and thinking - hey, that looks like it'll fit me!!! I waltzed right in, grabbed a large, tried it on, was amazed, and no longer had to worry at all about what I'd be wearing to this event. Don't be afraid to check out the straight size stores - you'd never know what treasures you'll find there!

Dress - H&M (straight size from the eco-conscious collection)/Belt - Addition Elle/Shoes - New Look/Handbag - Michael Kors via Holt Renfrew/Necklace - Forever 21



Olivia from Wait Until the Sunset, Me, and Mouna from Brussels Fatshion
Beck from Manfattan, Jennifer from Jasiferlionsclub, and Ty from Gorgeous in Grey

Sam from Curvy Sam

Rebecca from The Plus Side of Me

It was a lovely cruise of the NY harbour. I got to meet lots more lovely ladies, and everyone looked stunning! Who says plus size women can't wear white? Stay tuned for my next post - a how-to article featuring all white looks and Addition Elle!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, June 29, 2013 1:20:00 AM , Blogger Linda said...

I'm lucky to be a curvy girl who fits in the higher end of straight sizes and the lower end of plus sizes so I get the best of both worlds! That dress is a great find and looks fabulous on you! Thanks for sharing your FFF week photos. (Man, I wish I was there.) Can't wait to see more xx

http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin :)

 
At Saturday, July 06, 2013 5:05:00 PM , Blogger Débora Antunes said...

Really nice dress, is this part of a recent collection? Can I still find it?
I like dresses with sleeves, but it's so difficult to find a nice one.

 
At Thursday, July 18, 2013 11:44:00 PM , Blogger Wait Until The Sunset said...

I LOVED that dress you wore!! It was super cute! And a great find! xx

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2024 4:21:00 AM , Anonymous Crystal Gem Club said...

Hello nice bllog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home