This page has moved to a new address.

Big Deal Toronto really was a Big Deal!!!

Curvy Canadian: Big Deal Toronto really was a Big Deal!!!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Big Deal Toronto really was a Big Deal!!!

Hey Guys!

I know I owe you many outfit posts - it's been too long! It's been a crazy summer with Full Figured Fashion Week, our participation in the Fuller Woman Expo, and then just recently with planning Big Deal Toronto, a clothing sale where the best Toronto plus size fashion bloggers get together to sell items from their wardrobes. It's really great for promoting the growing plus size community here in Toronto and for ensuring sustainable fashion! Things are starting to calm down here a bit so it should be back to blogging as usual really soon!

I thought I'd share the pictures from Big Deal before finishing my coverage of Full Figured Fashion Week, the Fuller Woman Expo, and posting all the outfit pictures I have "saved up", lol!

The event was absolutely amazing, and attendance was higher than any of us anticipated. We had over 250 women from all over the GTA attend to shop and socialize at the wonderful 3030, a fantastic lounge near our store in the Junction. It was so great to meet so many of my readers in one place and see so many beautiful, and confident plus size women getting together.































Were you there? If so, what did you score??? If not, hope we see you next time ;)





Labels:

3 Comments:

At Friday, August 09, 2013 4:33:00 AM , Blogger Jaxx said...

I would love to have been there, but live a little to far away. Looked like and awesome time was had by all :)

 
At Sunday, August 11, 2013 10:45:00 PM , Blogger dammitrenee said...

I went to the sale and it was totally amazing. I grabbed some great clothes at great deals and everyone was super friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for putting on the event and I can't wait for more great events in the future!

 
At Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:41:00 PM , Blogger Stefanie Bezaire said...

Aw man! Sad I missed this! It looked so awesome. Next time for sure, I'll be there :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home