This page has moved to a new address.

FFFWeek Day 5, Part 1 - Just My Size Blogger Breakfast and Curves in the City Shopping Event

Curvy Canadian: FFFWeek Day 5, Part 1 - Just My Size Blogger Breakfast and Curves in the City Shopping Event

Saturday, August 10, 2013

FFFWeek Day 5, Part 1 - Just My Size Blogger Breakfast and Curves in the City Shopping Event

Hey Guys,

So I finally have time to pick up my coverage of FFFWeek! Day 5 was great, and started off with the JMS blogger breakfast. Just My Size is a major intimate apparel company for the plus size consumer. You've probably already got some undies from them and might not even know it. Their brand is sold by major retailers like Walmart and Target.

They hosted a breakfast at the Affinia hotel for many of the bloggers in attendance at FFFWeek, and it was a lot of fun! I got to chat and catch up with several blogger buddies that I hadn't had a chance to earlier in the week, and JMS had amazing personalized gift bags with loads of goodies in our size! Doesn't everyone look amazing?





Gaelle from the Curvy and Curly Closet (right) and Rebecca (centre) from The Plus Side of Me chatting with the ladies from JMS (left)

Step and Repeat fun! Dani from Danimezza

Lilli from Frocks and Frou Frou


Rebecca from The Plus Side of Me
And a detail shot of her fantastic belt, from the now-closed Eloquii =(


And ME! Blouse, Belt and Skirt - ASOS Curve/Earrings and Shoes- New Look/Handbag - Michael Kors via Holt Renfrew/Bracelet - Your Big Sister's Closet

I'm actually really a fan of this outfit! I love the skirt SOOO much and I got so many compliments on it. I loved it so much, I bought it in two more colours! Is that bad? I couldn't help it! I bought the navy and the red (wearing the red right now, actually!) because I thought they be great with some knee highs for the Fall. ASOS is killing my wallet right now, but I still love them! 



After the breakfast, a few of us wandered across the hall to the Curves in the City shopping event. Lots of great jewellery, and I definitely picked up a few bras from Curvy Couture, who was having a 50% off sale!



And I ran into Marcy Guevara from HelloStyle for Marie Claire. We hung out at FFFWeek 2012, so it was great to see her again. She was doing some work for Lane Bryant TV and she even interviewed me! Check it out - I'm on at about 1:00.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 10, 2013 6:02:00 PM , Anonymous Meagan Kerr said...

Everyone looks amazing! I wish I could have been there, it sounds like an amazing week. Maybe next year...

 
At Monday, August 08, 2022 6:20:00 PM , Anonymous Junk Removal Salem said...

Great blog yyou have

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home