This page has moved to a new address.

FFFWeek Day 5, Part 2 - The Indie Designers' Showcase

Curvy Canadian: FFFWeek Day 5, Part 2 - The Indie Designers' Showcase

Thursday, September 5, 2013

FFFWeek Day 5, Part 2 - The Indie Designers' Showcase

I'm FINALLY resuming my coverage of Full Figured Fashion Week! Things have gotten so busy over the summer, and I've been meaning to post about the runway shows forever... Things have settled down a bit so I'm getting around to it at last!

It was really great to be in New York for this event. I am always so totally blown away by my fellow attendees' fashion, and this year was no different! It's also so wonderful to be amongst a community of like-minded and like-bodied women, even if it's only for a week!!!

I wore a fitted Adriana Papell dress with my Michael Kors purse, my pointy nude Marc Fischer pumps, and a chunky gold vintage necklace. I got my make up done at the Sephora at 7th and 34th, and my hair done at the Drybar on East 34th. Sonsi gave us an absolutely amazing FFFWeek Survival Kit at the beginning of the week, and in it (amongst lots of other super-awesome and useful goodies) was a gift card for Drybar, so I wanted to make sure I got my blowout in before my week in NYC was up! It was such a lovely experience and I was very happy with the results!



Dress - Adrianna Papell via Bloomingdales/Purse - Michael Kors via Holt Renfew/Bracelets - Addition Elle/Necklace - Vintage
On the Red Carpet with FFFWeek Founder, Gwen DeVoe
Monique from Curves and Chaos, looking adorable!
Me, Monique, and Olivia from Wait Until the Sunset
The lovely Gaelle from The Curvy and Curly Closet
Taking my seat for the show!
Here are some of my favourite looks from the runway. Many, many thanks to Estrella from Estrella Fashion Report for the photos - I couldn't get clear shots from where we were sitting, and hers are amazing!

AMIIEE

Nakimuli

Huudaverti

OnOz 

Rue 114

Sean Anthony Designs

Youtheary Khmer



So which designer is your favourite?



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home