This page has moved to a new address.

FFFWeek Day 6 - The Boutiques'/Retailers' Runway Show

Curvy Canadian: FFFWeek Day 6 - The Boutiques'/Retailers' Runway Show

Friday, September 6, 2013

FFFWeek Day 6 - The Boutiques'/Retailers' Runway Show

Day 6 of Full Figured Fashion Week brought the runway finale - a showcase of the newest boutiques and most prominent retailers in the plus industry. Everyone gets fully glitzed out for this event since it is the finale, and I wanted something with a good bit of sparkle and a vintage feel, so I picked out a Patra gown from Bloomingdales. I got my hair done at DreamDry (but I much preferred Drybar!) and my make-up done by Danielle (instagram: hollywoodmua) at the MAC inside Macy's at 34th and 7th. I love the red lip with exaggerated cupid's bow she gave me!

Dress - Patra via Bloomingdales/Shoes - Marc Fisher via Macy's/Jewellery - Your Big Sister's Closet/Minaudiere - Jessica McClintock via Hudson's Bay

Fellow Fashion Front Bloggers (L to R) Jennifer from Jasiferlionsclub, Lilli from Frocks and Frou Frou, and Ashley from This is Ashley Rose
Fashion Front Organizer Marie Denee of The Curvy Fashionista with Plus Model Mag's Editor in Chief, Madeline Figueroa Jones

Me with plus size model Alison McGevna

Me with plus super model Ashley Graham (you might recognize her from everywhere! LOL)
Me with awesome blogger Marcy Guevara from The Marcy Minute and Marie Claire's Big Girl in a Skinny World

There were loads of amazing fashions on the runway, as well as off! Here are a few of my faves.

Curvezz


Curvy Couture


Dean of Fashion


Evans


Kaylene

Lane Bryant


Sonsi

Swimsuits For All


After the show, I went out for dinner with Marcy, Ashley, and her hubby Justin. It's becoming a bit of a FFFWeek tradition between us! Only my own hubby, Peter, was missing this time around because he had to man the store... By day 6 I was missing him terribly, but we still had a great time! 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home